Monday 26 November 2012

No Internet

Day 5:

It's been roughly two weeks since my Internet went out and I'm almost done my series of Stargate Atlantis. It was a good series and I'm sad that it is pretty much over. Soon Christmas is coming and I'll have Internet by then. Then i can watch netflix and you tube again. I didn't enjoy having to stop in the middle of my series on netflix. It's called numbers and two brothers work at a detective agency solving crimes with math. I never knew math could do so much in solving crimes but it's cool to see how they find criminals that way.

4 comments:

  1. I know what it's like losing internet, I went over three months without it. But remember when there was dial up and the phone and internet was connect and you could only use one at a time. It was also slow! Number is an amazing show, You might like tthe show Touch, It isn't on T.V yet but once you get internet back you might want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i remember dial up, it sucked having to wait for my sister to get off the phone(took hours). When my internet is back i may try Touch see if it's good thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick,

    I know how you feel, we have reached out GB cap for the month already, and it is only the 6th, I can't download or watch any new shows until January!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get very boring when you can't watch any shows that you likem then all you have is old movies that you've seen. =/

      Delete